Friday, April 24, 2009

What A Great Day!

So the day started as a usual day yesterday.... later on in the day the good news started to flow. First by Tyler's phone call, he told me that he got job at Siemens-Gates Foundation. OH MY GOD! After all these time that he has been trying to find something. He finally did. Way to Go Babe, Im very proud of you for keep trying and be in a great spirit!

After I get home from work, Ty and I went to Overlake hospital to see his dad who got his third surgery, trying to fix his back and legs pain. Guess what? He was walking like a champ! The surgery is very much successful! He was joking around and was in a very good mood. We are all very very happy to see that!

The last but not least :), it is two days before our Mexico vacation! We both can hardly stand it! haha one good news after another. Someone above is definately watching over us. We thank you! I probably wont have any time to write another blog until I get back from Mexico. Have a great week guys! Talk to you or see you all when We get back!

XOXO

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. We are so happy for you guys... have a great time in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete