It has been a long week for me. One special deal project after another. Enough to make me work even more hours than I already do. So as my excuse hahaha I ditched those morning workouts that I planned. I did only one day :( I was pretty dissapointed at myself :(

So finally it is friday! During mid morning at work, I got bouquet of flowers with Teddy bear :) The receptionist said IS IT FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND? hahaha I just wink at her hehe I didnt tell. Of course the ladies (Eddi and Marilou) are very nosy hehehe I love them though. It is from my American Parents :) They are so wonderful to me. I cant say it enough nor thank them enough. They have done so much for me and my family. I love them to pieces. They call me their Indonesian daughter :) or at least that is how they introduce me to people.
I went to my chiropractor after work. My back has been killing me! and one of the problem is I havent swim for a while! I used to do that twice or three times a week! Shame shame I know! So I went home, made some chicken curry in the crock pot and some brown rice. After I put everything together, I put on my bathing suit and went swimming for about 40 minutes. I only did 23 laps :( I was out of breath and out of shape! eghh HOWEVER! I was proud of myself that I determine to exercise!
Now Im waiting until Tyler gets here from work so I can eat dinner! haha anywayyyy Have a good weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment