Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"I'M DONE SITTING NEXT TO JESUS"


I write this just for Tyler :) He told me to :)

A couple of weeks ago, We took the bus to work together. We didnt take the usual bus, this one was an earlier bus and has a different number. The bus was so full that we didn't get a seat together. Ty sat accross from me with another lady and I sat next to this guy who dress like he was wearing a black robe and have dark hair and long beard. He smells like a walking marijuana. It was awful! Tyler saw my face and started to send me text messages (yes even though he sat accross from me!) I can see he is chuckling and the message was "You sit next to Jesus" Man..... was it hard to not laugh! My reply was "I dont know Jesus smokes marijuana!"

So today, once again we took the bus together and Ty asked me which bus should we take? I said, "The usual one, I'm done sitting next to Jesus!" So he couldnt stop laughing at me! He had the giggle fit! Anyway, he wants me to write this, so there :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL, you two are just hillariously funny! It cracked me so badly.

    ReplyDelete