Tuesday, March 31, 2009
YAY! My Second Attempt Works!
So I tried to make a New York Cheesecake recipe the second time around with a different recipe and YAY YAY YAY it works! The secret is? BAKE BATH! It is from ABC News, from Top Chef at Cheesecake Factory. Just a plain New York Style Cheesecake with sour cream top. It will have cherries on top :) of it too. I will post the picture tommorow.
We are going to surprise Ty's mom for her Birthday. Im excited :)
I actually tried the one that cracked like a 10.0 Earthquake! It wasnt bad but man....it is the ugliest thing that ever come from my kitchen! hahaha seriously....ANYYYYYYYWAYYYY I finally can rest now :) If anyone want the recipe. I would be more than happy to share :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It looks so good
ReplyDeletemy mom will love it
ReplyDelete