Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day and My 11th month Anniversary with Ty


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I prepared my first corned beef and veggies meal in the crockpot last night :) It cooks in beer! We shall find out how it tastes tonight :) Ty and I was working on it together. We decided that nothing would beat "Stella Artoise" for a beer!

Also today is our 11th month anniversary. I cant believe it is 11 months. It feels like yesterday he and I met. Time flies when you are having fun :) I love him more everyday. I get really impatient at times and just being a firecracker but he knows and understands my corkiness haha. Poor Tyler! I know ......

During the whole 11 months, I found many wonderful facts about him aside from his corkiness ;) He is great with his family and mine, He loveeeessss me, He never lacks of motivations! (I admire him for this), He lovesss Italian food, He loves 'bella', his motorcycle, He loves to travel, He loves kids and vice versa, etc etc etc.

There is one thing that just blow me away this year is the fact that he dressed up as Elvis for a special 91 years old friend I have at Peter's Creek (a retirement home). Her name is Evelyn Walsh. I love her! I cant Thank You enough that he does this for Evie!



He always thinks of me. A wonderful friend as well as a boyfriend. And yes I know :) I'm a lucky girl :) but if you ask him? He would say "Chicks all ages dig me :)" Well we sure know that Evie (a 91 years old) digs him! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment