Friday, March 20, 2009
I Made it!
First of all, THANK GOD IT IS FRIDAY! Whew.... what a week! I got a cold and yesterday I almost lost my voice! That's a blessing for some people haha. Im hoping for a relaxing weekend. I have some plans line up but I might have to cancel them since it involves being around little ones.... I dont want to share my cooties...
I need to do some cleaning and catch up with my laundry at home! I have some recipe that I'm dying to try. It is spinach artichoke lasagna :P I have all the ingredients. All I have to do is put them together.
I cant believe it is mid March and the first day of spring is today! Let's hope there will be no more snow! I'm so done with snow! I didnt want to go to work today, lately it has been drama after drama here. Its like episodes of "Days of our lives" gone bad!
One good thing today :) Im going to have a massage! hahahha I love my massage therapist! I told her when Im retired, she will have a full time job :D hehehe
Anyway, Have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment