Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Motorcycle Fun!!


It was one gorgeous day yesterday! Ty picked me up from the park and ride. I had a little snack at home then we were off to go on my second motorcycle ride. It is necessary that I mentioned the bike's name. Its "BELLA" :)

We were battling about where to go. I did the short ride before to Normandy Park by the water so I wanted to try something further. We decided to go to Puyallup and maybe stop at Adam and Kerry's house :)

Some people are dying to see me in this gigantic helmet that weight a ton! haha and my padded jacket that makes me look like a snowman! So here are some pictures!




It was about 22 miles away from my place. A fun ride although I feel like I dont have any bottoms by the time I got there :)Both parents were out but the baby sitter was there with the boys :) We got to visit for a little while with the boys, Jacob and Gavin. They are adorable! They were playing play doh from the easter bunny. I get to make an orange carrot with Jacob ;) It was fun to see them!

One lesson to learn on this ride: I NEED RIDING PANTS. By the time I got home, I was FREEZING! Even though I enjoy the ride :) Next time, I will wear proper gear :) Jeans just didnt do it!

We had awesome Greek Pizza from Trader Joe's and some salad for dinner and get to visit with Tabby (the cat) for a couple minutes because she ditched us and decided she wanted to go to bed instead :)

What a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that you named the bike 'Bella'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad we missed you... but how sweet that you came down to spend time with our boys. ;) Tyler was saying he wanted to get Bella together with Adam's new motorcycle, so I'm sure we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete