Thursday, April 9, 2009

So I'm Going Back To School


Finally I made a solid move on my plan to go to school. I found a school that has a perfect program for my future career. The councelor asked me what is my plan, what is it that I want to do. I said "Pretty simple, I want to be a CPA"

So Keller Graduate School of Management of Devry University has a perfect program for me. Not only I will reach my goal to get my CPA cerificate but those classes I would be taking are also count as credits for my Master. It is a perfect combination!

I will be starting in July 2009. I have to skip the April one since I would be in Mexico. I dont want to skip that for sure! Im pretty excited! They waived my enrollment test since I have solid A for my Math up till my Business Calculus. Im pretty excited about that. I cant wait to go back to school but at the same time, Im really nervous! Im going to take one class for my first quarter and go from there :)

Wish me luck! Hopefully one day I can help you with your taxes! :P

3 comments:

  1. Good luck baby, Ill be here for u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have great confidence in you. For sure we'll come to you for tax consultation when we get a house someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Octa :) You are very sweet hehe. Hard work ahead of me though :)

    ReplyDelete