Friday, April 17, 2009

One Year Anniversary

I cant even believe that It has been a year :) Blame it on Facebook shall we say? hahaha one of those silly emails match making thing got Tyler and I to talk to each other and finally met. Exactly one year ago today.

We have been together ever since. Sure there is ups and downs, big bumps and small bumps :) I am grateful everyday that he is in my life. Sometimes he put me to shame for acting like a little child. He definately makes me want to be a better person.

Im not going to ramble about our relationship and bore you guys out of your mind :) But things are great, Im happy and that is all that matters right?

Our trip is coming up in 8 days.... no Im not counting :) so we try to save up a little. We are going to do low key dinner and enjoying each other company. That is all :)

Happy Friday and Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. M, you are so sweet. It has been a great year and through it all I still look forward to every day. Mexico is going to be here soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute together! We are going to have to have a BBQ this summer, then I can meet this guy named Tyler. :) Have a wonderful time in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete