Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Challenges in My Life

Yesterday was quite an interesting and challenging day needless to say. I have an ongoing issue at work since January. For some reason the central fan that is right above my desk at work passing on some cigarette smoke smells randomly almost everyday. Not only Im allergic to smoke (causing me to have ichy eyes and runny nose) but it also gives me headache.

I have been dealing with it. Trying not complain much. I wear a mask when I smell it and take some headache medication as well as eye drop. I just think it is very much ridiculous that I would have to medicate myself while Im trying to work! I finally had it yesterday. I stuttered telling my supervisor that I cant do it anymore. I broke down and cried.

Eddi (my supervisor) told me to go home. She felt bad but she has been telling the office manager to deal with it and it has been months ...nothing really happen.

Ty and I had some pho noodles for dinner last night. We went to a restaurant and waited and waited..... people who came earlier than us was served and was eating their food while Ty and I sit there and sit there..... finally I said okay lets get out of here. We just left and went to another place.

Finally home..... and I checked my email. Found out that I need to take a loan for my college while before I was supposed to not worry about it. Ty did a lot of pep talk to me on this. I am at peace with it :)

It was one of those days that everything drop on my lap at the same time. But I made it to another day again.

Love you guys! Love you Ty :)

3 comments:

  1. Everything will be ok, Love you to M

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come smoke get into your working space? is there someone purposely smoking inside the building? it's not normally allowed though. well, i don't like those who smoke, they're just morons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know they brought in some people to check the air and disinfected everything the other day. The office manager said that there is no evidence that there is smoke around my working area. My supervisor said well then you guys can admit us to mental hospital but I smell it too! Yesterday thankfully we didnt smell anything. Hopefully they found whatever it was!

    Yeah I dont care for smokers myself mind you smelling them :( My only concern was I dont want to be a candidate for lung cancer!

    ReplyDelete