Finally!!! Tyler and I are going to Puerto Vallarta the last week of April. We are very excited. We'll be there about a week, I can hardly wait! I havent have a break for one full week in a year. I have accumulated a month of vacation. Even this, work hesitates to give me the time off....grrrrrrIm looking forward for good food, wonderful weather and some RnR! Ty and I were doing A LOT of searching and finally decided on one destination :) Puerto Vallarta!
I went to Ixtapa last year with Kathy. I loveeee Ixtapa :) It was beautiful and fun! My most fond memories there were the massage on the beach where you can hear the ocean while you get the treatment! It was awesome!
Im a little upset though today since I tried to make a cheesecake last night and boy was it failed! I should have done the bake bath like I did with my pumpkin cheesecake. This one was a huge disaster. I will make another one today and by God, this one better work! or I wont sleep :P
Anyway I will keep you all posted on how the cheesecake turn out today even if it is another disaster. It is for Ty's mom birthday tommorrow! Sigh.... it better works this time!

If it doesn't work out, you can send it this way... it may not look pretty, but I bet it still tastes YUMMY!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
Laura