There are so many things I want to do and need to do but so little time. I started school 2 weeks ago. Wedding still needs details touch up here and there. Homework is overflowing..... on top of my full time job (been working 45+ hours) and I still keep my weekend job :) every other weekend and keep me pretty busy.
Im whining! haha but I really cant give up any of them. For the moment anyway. Im going to take couple weeks off from the part time job for the wedding but thats about it. I love Peter's Creek. Just love the people and they are part of my life. The people there helped me go through some rough time. I will never forget :)
Evelyn and Donna (two of the residents) are going to come to my wedding. Im very excited! I picked up my dress over the weekend and I still love it :)
We saw Ron and Kathy, The Shivitz, and I got a chance hanging out with Sabrina over the weekend. It was a full weekend but I got to see people I care about. Im physically exhausted but Im pretty happy.
Anyway thats about it for now :)
XOXO
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment