People say when you meet the right person. It is like magic. You just know.....
For me however, It takes everything of me to be able to trust that there is a second chance.... Tyler is a gem. He has proven it to me from the day I met him. He is supportive, loving and caring. I cant be luckier.
Relationship isn't easy. We have our issues. Everyday isn't always peachy but like he always tells me, at the end of the day, we know we love each other. He irritates me sooooo much at times and I know that I have my share to do the same thing to him :)
It has been a wonderful time being with Tyler. I cant wait for the future with him. It is no Cinderella story and it is no magic but one thing I do know. I will never take him for granted like he never takes me for granted.
We are ecstatic about our upcoming wedding. It will be very small but it will be a celebration of us.....
Cheers! I can say I do believe in love ;)
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah! We are so happy for you two. Relationships aren't always easy, but to have someone there for you who loves you is the best. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kerri! You are so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! I am so glad you have found the sweet guy for you! Now we need a blog of just how he proposed! hehehe Hope to see you the 5th
ReplyDeleteThank you Laura :) The blog for that one is in our website http://tylernmichelle.webs.com/apps/blog/
ReplyDeleteHehe ;)